Are you involved in a program that you feel is innovative, practical and useful for others to hear about?
The 2022 Marketplace of Ideas will be an exciting online event series for practitioners to showcase their programs and share their experiences, successes, challenges and lessons learned. We are calling for expressions of interest from individuals, program teams and/or organizations covering a wide range of law enforcement and public health themes and topics, including:
● law enforcement and mental health
● violence prevention
● deflection and diversion
● policing and pandemics
● law enforcement and harm reduction
● supporting vulnerable groups and communities
● policing and indigenous communities
● human trafficking and modern slavery
● responding to neurodisability in law enforcement settings
● first responder wellness
● other related themes and topics
For more information on selection criteria and presentation formats, please visit https://glepha.com/marketplace-of-ideas/call-for-presentations/
Due to the scale of interest, the submission deadline has been extended!
New deadline for expressions of interest: Wednesday 6th July 2022