European Public Health Week 2022
The European Public Health Week is from May 16-20. Get involved!
The next European Public Health Week’s theme is ‘Health throughout the life course’ and addresses everything that affects you throughout your life.
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about public health and promote collaboration among the public health community in Europe.
It is an annual initiative that began in 2019.
- 16 May: A healthy and health literate youth
- 17 May: Vaccination as key prevention strategy
- 18 May: Climate change affects our health
- 19 May: No health without mental health
- 20 May: Building resilient health systems