The World Federation of Public Health Associations – Global Public Health Week | 4 – 8 April 2022.
Public Health Matters: Building the New Future
- Title: Ways of Building Resiliency – From Leaders and Clinicians – Practical Implementations
- Monday, 4 April 2022
- Time: 19:00 – 20:00 CEST (GMT 17:00)
- Duration: one hour
- Total: 9 Speakers
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 878 4750 6137
Chair: Dr. Katy Kamkar, Ph.D., C.Psych.
- Thomas Carrique Commissioner Ontario Provincial Police (OPP)
- Grant Edwards Retired Australian Federal Police Commander and Head of Aspect Frontline
- Dr. Katy Kamkar Clinical Psychologist at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health CAMH and Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
- Rob Martin Deputy Fire Chief, City of Brampton and former Deputy Fire Chief, City of Kitchener, Ontario.
- Shahin Mehdizadeh, Chief of Police Lethbridge Police Service, Alberta and former Chief Superintendent, District Commander, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Central Alberta District, Edmonton, AB
- Andy Rhodes QPM Former Chief Constable Of Lancashire Constabulary, United Kingdom and National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) lead for Wellbeing, Engagement & Organisational Development. Founder and now service director of Oscar Kilo the National Police Well Being Service supporting over 200,000 officers and staff.
- Dr. Katrina Sanders Senior Medical Adviser, Bupa Australian Defence Force Health Services and Former Chief Medical Officer, Australian Federal Police.
- Dale Sheehan Retired Assistant Commissioner, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and INTERPOL’s first Director of Police Training and Director, International Center Sports Security
- Tom Stamatakis President of the Canadian Police Association, and the International Council of Police Representative Associations.